If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across digital channels.
What does a B2B Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated B2B marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
B2B marketing managers will work with the management, supporting teams (such as programmers, designers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and within budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Define and run remarketing campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perfect knowledge of the English language
- English copywriting skills
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing Tactics
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM. email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong Copywriting Skills and working experience in content creation (Case Studies, Landing pages, Posts, Social Media)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software (e.g., Hubspot, Active Campaign, Drip, or similar software)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments